As member of our technical support staff you will help our users by assisting them with any technical issues they run into when using our platform and its software. This includes wallet issues, our new XCITE client, and guidance through the node registration process when required.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Ensure support requests and questions are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues concurrently.
- Follow up with users to ensure their issue has been resolved.
- Identify the need for and create new help desk guides etc.
- Contribute to the creation of team documentation, such as a team register, technical knowledge, and SOPs.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the development team.
- Communicate technical support status etc. to the moderator / support manager.
- Fluent in writing of the English language, preferably in voice as well.
- Highly professional, yet easily approachable.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to explain technical issues and instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Familiarity with the latest software and hardware systems and their issues.
- Ability to forecast future technical support challenges.
- Good understanding of cryptocurrency technology.