We are currently seeking Solution Architects for our Global team. In this position you will be the technical representative for XTRABYTES™ products and services. This is a hands-on technologist role; you will be crafting enterprise blockchain solutions for large organizations. Experience seeing the entire lifecycle from conception, to design, to technology evaluation, to pilot program, to implementation, to maintenance and support is crucial. From a tactical standpoint, you are highly effective at leading discovery meetings, designing and presenting bespoke sales proposals, staying current on blockchain technology developments and building and delivering product/technology demos.
- You would be working with customers, partners, and prospects to understand and propose solutions using the XTRABYTES™ Platform.
- Lead technical sales process for numerous customers day to day, from introductory meetings (net new sales) through post-sales (customer satisfaction, up selling, and subscription renewals)
- Map your customer requirements to current and future offerings
- Educate your prospects on the business value of block chain in general
- Drive progress towards successful sales
- You should focus on customer success
- Continuously learn and update your skills in quickly evolving technologies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in enterprise software development
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with technologists and executives through enterprise software sales cycles, notably with experience in emerging technology ecosystems.
- Full-stack development skills including front-end, back-end and DevOps
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design principles
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities
- To experiment with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Ability to travel 30-50+% required. Varies by location and team.