We are looking for a Web Manager to support all XTRABYTES™ digital platforms. This role will reside within the XTRABYTES™ Marketing Department, reporting to the Director of Global Marketing. This person will also engage with the Graphic Designer, Sr. Web Content Producer, Social Media Manager, Sr. Video Producer, Director of Communications, and media/creative agencies. Experience in software development marketing, knowledge of Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, business is highly desired and preferred.
In terms of fit:
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task, collaborate, and communicate well
- Ability to meet deadlines with enthusiasm and confidence
- Willingness to work flexible hours, eg: nights and weekends if necessary
- Awareness of and interest in latest digital/social media/new media trends.
- Support all XTRABYTES™ digital platforms with specific ownership over web and mobile updates
- Build and manage robust plans for all campaigns from design brief to multi-platform implementation, working within XTRABYTES™ brand guidelines
- Well-versed in best practices for UI/UX plus website analytics to better target, reach.
- Anticipate marketing, editorial, and ticketing needs in advance; troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Lead club digital strategy through building pages, writing code, and adjusting style and property changes
- Ability to develop new web design concepts and layouts that leverage history of Islanders’ franchise while also offering ideas for creative risk-taking
- 3+ years in web design, management, and/or development
- Success in managing a range of time-sensitive projects, multiple partnerships, and workstreams simultaneously
- Highly skilled in using industry-leading software and technologies: Adobe Suite, Google Suite, Photoshop, PowerPoint
- Expertise in search engine optimization a plus
- Position: Full-time, Permanent
- Location: Home based
- Experience Desired: 3-5 years